While progress has been made, and a record number of women are slated to take the helm of Fortune’s leading companies, their numbers are still few. There are currently 21 female CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies, which equates to 4.2%. That number rises to only 4.6% when expanded to include the Fortune 1000.Let CRx Solutions help you to solve your diversity and inclusion challenges. We have extensive global experience and are at the forefront of D&I thought leadership.
Why Choose CRx Solutions
- Client-focused services that are customized to your specific needs
- Global, cutting-edge experience
- GRI® Certified Reporting expertise
- Agile, flexible, responsive and cost effective
- We are your one stop shop for all your sustainability challenges